One Thousand Museum
Once completed, One Thousand Museum will be one of the most spectacular residential developments in the world. Internationally acclaimed architect, Zaha Hadid, has been commissioned to design the 62-story, ultra-luxury high-rise. One Thousand Museum will have only 83 total units and will be the only residential tower in Florida which will feature a helicopter pad on its rooftop. Private security concierges will also be assigned to the units at One Thousand Museum.
The grand edifice would take over a prime spot in downtown Miami, fitting in among the so-called Four Horsemen high-rise condos across from Biscayne Bay and the developing Museum Park.
The structure of the building will be located and visible on the outside – an aesthetic fusion of technical issues and technical expression. The brilliant decision of removing the interior columns from within the apartments allows for roomier units. The condo also changes character as your gaze moves from the bottom to the middle to the top, revealing great variety instead of the usual monotonous repetition of design.
One Thousand Museum will create a six-star lifestyle within an exceptionally elegant private residential tower. Over 30’000 sq ft of beautifully designed venues for swimming, sunning, socializing, fitness, and pampering carter to fewer than 100 residences, offering the luxury of abundant space.
The building is designed to be Miami’s most secure residential tower. The building has been designed with a functionally integrated 24/7 security program. World-leading security consulting firm has worked closely with the development team to address matters ranging from the structure of the building itself to sophisticated surveillance systems and appropriate stuffing by specialized security personnel. A bank-quality vault contains an individual safe deposit box for every residence, offering residents the convenience of storing their valuables onsite.
THE BUILDING FEATURES
- Contemporary sunbathing deck with a pool
- Two light-filled full levels of Wellness and Spa center
- Aquatic Center with an infinity-edge indoor rooftop pool
- Sky Lounge with panoramic view
- Private Helipad
- 24-hour service lobby
- Professional security and on-site concierge
- Fitness Center
- Valet Parking
- Ceiling heights to 12′ throughout most area
- Finished flooring throughout residence and terraces
- Interior lighting by Kreon with controls and automation integration by Creston
- Custom built out closets throughout
- Custom kitchens by Gatto with appliances by Gaggenau and Sub-Zero
- Midnight kitchen in master suite
- Wet bar with built-in wine cooler in living area
- Plumbing fixture by Duravit, Dornbracht & Kohler
- 8″ high solid core designer doors and hardware
- Linear style AC diffusers throughout
- Superior performance floor to ceiling window-wall thermal glazing