Fortune International is proud to present the newest project in Sunny Isles Beach – Jade Signature Sunny Isles. The development is being designed by the talented team of Swiss architects Herzog and de Meuron, who are known all over the world for their previous projects that include Birds Nest stadium built for the Olympics in Beijing and Triangle in Paris.
Meanwhile, the interior designer will be no other than Pierre Yves Rochon – a world-renowned designer recognized for his luxury hospitality interior designs. Equally worthy of mention is the amazing local landscape designer Raymond Jungles that will be in charge of creating a tropical haven surrounding Jade Signature Sunny Isles.
The 57-story development will take the shape of a parallelogram that angles all the 192 oceanfront units to the southern sun. A new addition to the successful Jade family, Jade Signature Sunny Isles will be constructed directly south of Jade Beach and Jade Ocean. Residences will range from 1 to 6 bedrooms, including a grand penthouse – a colossal mansion in the sky. Condos will feature 10-foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, vast balconies and private elevator lobbies. The complex is said to feature three stories of top-notch amenities like a state-of-the-art gym, theatre, beach grill, full-service spa, library, conference rooms and breakfast lounge. On the ground level, you will find an impressive lap pool and a lagoon pool at the beach level, as well as a fine restaurant.
The entrance will feature a spectacular lobby with three circular staircases, while the underground parking is promised to be a cutting-edge feature. More amenities are to be finalized and confirmed.
- The Architects are Herzog and Demeuron
- Interior design by Pierre Yves Rochon
- Landscaping by Raymond Jungles
- It will be a 57-story, 650 feet virtical
- Jade signature will count 192 units
- 1 bedrooms to penthouses will be offered
- Units size will range from 1,400 to 4,600 sq ft
- The penthouses will range between 6,000 and 10,000 sq ft.
- All of the units will have 10 ft ceilling
- Floor to celling windows
- The expected price per sqf will be around $1200
- All units will have direct ocean view
- Two pools at beach level
- Restaurant at beach level
- Spa/Gym and several other amenities to be finalized/confirmed
- Underground parking
- 10% at contract
- 15% 30 days after contract execution
- 15% 90 days after contract execution
- 10% at top off
Price Range: $4,500,000 - $33,000,000
Units: 57 Floors,192 Units
Year built: 2016
Address: 16901 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160